Trade Affiliates receive a range of promotional, networking and commercial opportunities that help you get in front of healthcare and assistive technology companies. BHTA can offer some valuable exclusive benefits to raise your profile in the sector and enable you to market your business directly to hundreds of industry professionals – your potential customers.
We help you do this by providing all the following benefits for one annual subscription, with no additional costs:
- Including your company information in every new member welcome pack, sent to around 100 companies every year , as well as the renewal packs sent annually to our 500 members. This associates you with the value members get from BHTA.
- Encouraging you to attend our new member induction events, run for up to 100 companies per year. This is an opportunity to meet them in person and explain the benefits of your product or service.
- Offering you a banner advert – exclusive to trade affiliates – in our weekly newsletter Today at BHTA, distributed to all our members.
- Raising your profile with members by sending a bespoke email marketing communication in your first year as a Trade Affiliate.
- Providing a free quarter page advert in Thiis magazine, worth £225, distributed to 3,000 companies who sell or supply disability, rehab and homecare equipment, and read by around 10,000 people. Over the last six months, the This website has seen 48,024 visits from 32,085 unique visitors with 108,867 page views.
- Informing you about the industry and the latest trends, with free copies of Today at BHTA, AT Today and The Bulletin.
- Profiling you to members looking for suppliers, through the opportunity to add youir profile to our Trade Affiliate Directory on bhta.com
- Increasing your credibility in the sector by providing you with a BHTA
- Trade Affiliate logo, for use on your own promotional materials, on and offline.
- Adding your company’s seminars, events, roadshows and training sessions to bhta.com – these listings are exclusive to Trade Affiliates – as well as giving you discounted access to all BHTA events and training.
We also offer Trade Affiliates exclusive sponsorship opportunities at our Awards dinner in December
To become a Trade Affiliate, please complete the application form below. If you have any queries or need further information, please contact the BHTA on 020 7702 2141.
BHTA’s Board of Directors will have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept a business as a Trade Affiliate; these will be businesses that (in the Board’s opinion) operate to a standard which shows professionalism and quality that benefits the Association.
BHTA Trade Affiliate Members
We recognise the importance of working collaboratively with all stakeholders with an interest in Parkinson’s.
Approximately 0.5% of our income originates from pharmaceutical companies.
We work with them in accordance to the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry code to protect the impartiality of the charity. Our industry supporters don’t have any input into the content of our publications.
We review our policies regularly and we’ll continue to work with industry where we believe it’s in the interests of people with Parkinson’s
Critical and cronic care solutions, iv dressings, skin management, compression bandaging
Millbrook Proving Ground Limited
Automative testing & development services
Helping businesses save money and procure the most competitive rates when it comes to acquisition and renewal contracts for utilities such as Electricity and Gas
Cobana Energy provides a free price comparison service by sourcing the best rates from the UK’s leading suppliers, they can also help and provide advice if you are currently having any metering or billing disputes.
Writers 4u Limited t/a Impression Marketing
Media, Marketing, PR, Advertising consultancy and supply of promotional services
If you wish to apply to become a Trade Affiliate member of the BHTA simply download our application form below: