- May 22, 2020
- Posted by: BHTA
- Category: Exhibitions, Healthcare News, Industry News, Members News
Date & time
Friday 22 May 2020
Dr Simon Joyston-Bechal, Turnstone Law
There are many areas to consider in the workplace and this presentation covers the government guidance’s as well as the liabilities that may be imposed upon us as we return with many areas to consider.
The key points of this Webinar are:
Health & Safety Law Conundrums during the Pandemic
- Could we be prosecuted for COVID-19 exposures?
- Managing difficult decisions relating to COVID-19
- Can we keep operating if we are struggling with social distancing?
- Working from home – how far do our duties extend?
- Returning to work
- Reporting under RIDDOR
About the speaker
Dr Simon Joyston-Bechal
Dr Simon Joyston-Bechal is widely regarded as one of the UK’s leading health and safety lawyers. He is a director at Turnstone Law and previously qualified as a doctor, putting him in a unique position to deal with technical, safety and health-related legal issues. In addition to defending health and safety enforcement, he focuses on training senior management and advising organisations on legal preventive measures to reduce the likelihood of prosecution in the event of an incident.