- January 7, 2019
- Posted by: BHTA
- Category: Exhibitions, Healthcare News, Industry News
The National Health and Social Care Show, the biggest annual all-day conference and exhibition on health care in Wales, will be coming to Cardiff on 18th June 2019.
This is a key date in the calendar for anyone dealing or working in the Health and Care industry – with a packed day of innovative seminars, demonstrations and a products and supplies exhibition. The event will recognise and celebrate the challenges, successes and innovative developments Health and Care workers experience every day.The shows ultimate goal is to connect health professionals from around Wales and the UK, to share ideas and knowledge and ultimately improve standards of health and care for all.
The Event is aimed at:
- Care home managers or owners
- Professionals delivering domiciliary care
- Care providers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Full-time Carers of relatives
- Newly qualified health, social, and care professionals
What you can expect:
- A programme of 40+ innovative and informative keynote seminars on the very latest topics, developments and research in healthcare, presented by professionals at the forefront of the industry.
- An exhibition featuring 60+ products, supplies and services catered for the Health and Care industry. The exhibition will include a large range of different companies, catering for a range of aspects in the care profession including training services, industry-leading technology, mobility and medical equipment, logistical services, care resources, cyber security and many more
- Opportunities to network with like minded professionals on the topics that really matter to you.
Date: 18th June 2019
Time: 7.00am – 4.30pm
Location: Cardiff City Hall
Tickets for visitors: Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-national-healthcare-show-2019-tickets-45374441175
Speaker Programe: https://www.nationalhealthcareshow.com/speaker-schedule/
To discuss the show and any stand allocation requirements, please contact:
Contact: James Leach
Tel. 02920 193364
MP: 07507 308554
Alternatively: Email: email@example.com