- September 11, 2019
- Posted by: BHTA
- Category: BHTA Events
We are looking to run another GS1 and PEPPOL workshop at the BHTA Offices in Wellingborough, Northants.
The workshop will cover the following sections:
- Standards used in Product Identification and Electronic Trading
- How standards are used in Healthcare
- The Healthcare Landscape
- What NHS Customers expect
- How to register with GS1
- Advantages of using standards from the following perspectives:
- Business efficiency
- Marketing your use of standards
This workshop is for people who are curious about the use of Standards relating to products in Healthcare, electronic trading using standards and a set of technical specifications that can be implemented in eProcurement solutions and eBusiness exchange services allowing interoperability between systems.
- Suppliers to the NHS and private hospitals, either as manufacturers, or as distributors, or fulfilling service contracts (running services, or providing repair and maintenance)
- Suppliers to Local Authorities via social care, community equipment stores, housing, or education
- Suppliers to retail and after sales service to consumers
- A greater understanding of how standards are used, how they should be adopted and the advantages for your customers and business.
Two facilitators will be running the workshop : Jackie Pomroy and Rob Drag.
Jackie Pomroy: A Supply Chain Specialist with over 30 years Healthcare experience and expertise. Strategically focused, Supply Chain and Inventory Management specialist transforming Supply Chain Operations, within the Healthcare Sector with 7 years GS1 implementation experience. Passionate about optimising supply chain capability using quality data and standards, process improvement, upskilling of teams and the appropriate use of technology to improve patient outcomes.
Rob Drag: A strategic thinking and clinically focused procurement professional, with more than 17 years’ experience working in the Healthcare industry. He has an extensive background in procurement and supply chain management. This is combined with a passion for increasing Patient safety through information using an analytical approach, this has been applied across many areas to deliver quality and safety improvements whilst increasing overall supply chain value.
The Cost of the 1 Day Workshop
£175.00 + VAT total cost £210.00 per Delegate – Please note that the cancellation policy applies.
A maximum of 30 delegates are permitted.
If you are interested in attending a future event please register with email@example.com