- July 31, 2018
- Posted by: BHTA
- Category: Healthcare News, Members News
Following the recent re-launch of their Trusted Assessor courses, DLF are delighted to advise that they have good availability on a range of their open courses over the following months. There are several courses running at a range of levels including a Refresher option as well as our new Level 1 and Level 4 courses.
If you have a group of people interested and want DLF to run a course local to you we can also provide a course specifically for your learners, please call them for a no-obligation quote.
They also have a brand new brochure that clearly sets out the suitability and learning outcomes for each level so you can choose the level that fits your organisation’s needs.
Our upcoming calendar includes the following course with good availability currently:
- Trusted Assessor Level Four ‘Assessing and Adapting the Home’- August 16th and 17th – Warwick
- Trusted Assessor Level Three – 22nd and 23rd August – London
- Trusted Assessor Level One ‘Advising and Referring for Independence at Home’ – September 10th – London
- Trusted Assessor Level Two ‘Installing and Demonstrating Minor Adaptations’ – September 12th & 13th – Warwick
- Trusted Assessor Refresher – September 17th – Warwick
There are only a few places left to fill they are offering our level 3 and level 4 courses in August only at the reduced cost of £350 total. To take advantage of this offer or to request a brochure please call the DLF Training team on 0207 432 8001.
New DLF Trusted Assessor Training brochure 2018